Pour Point Depressant
A propietary blend of specific polymers and surfactant to alter the wax crystallization process, blocking the extensive growth of wax matrices. The change in wax crystalline structure and properties diminishes the ability of waxy aggregates to grow, thus resulting in lower pour point and improved the crude oil flow properties considerably along the production process or transportation pipeline.
- Ashless organic formulation.
- Improves the rheological properties of crude oil.
- Compatible with crude oil and other crude additives.
- Decomposes at about 300 degree Celsius and does not interfere with the quality of the distillate or residual fractions.
- Continuous Injection
To be applied via direct periodical batching with high volume pump or direct continuous injection with metering or dosing pumps. Continuous injection into flow lines is recommended at 65 degree Celsius, 200 - 800 ppm according to the severity of the waxy crude or residual fuel oils. Actual volume required depends on the base oil type, concentration of the polymer in the oil, the type of polymer and the degree of pou point correction desired.
- Process / transportation pipelines or tubbings
Typical Physical Properties
|Operating Temperatures||Min 25 to Max 100 degree Celsius|
|Boiling Point||240 degree Celsius|
|Flash Point||120 - 135 degree Celsius|
|Density||0.90 - 0.92 kg/L at 20 degree Celsius|
|pH||5 - 6|