DRA - Drag Reduction Agent
Propietary blend of hydrocarbon polymer in a complex solvent system formulated to reduce fluid drag or friction during the transportation of crude oil through pipeline to increase flow capacity and decrease pipeline pressure drop. DRA performs well in waxy crude ol separation system to eliminate slugging issue.
- Reduces fluid drag or friction during crude oil transportation.
- Increases system throughput.
- Conserves pumping energy
- Performs in any size of pipelines.
- Eliminates or reduces the presence of sludge after pigging.
- Oil soluble.
- Provide good corrosion inhibiting properties.
- Continuous injection
Actual volume required depends on the flow-rate, pipe volume, crude oil viscosity, wax content, water content and pipe internal surface roughness.
Major application in piping network system at the following injection point:
- Pump discharge
- Wellhead header
- Pig launch
- Outlet separator
Typical Physical Properties
|Operating Temperatures||Min 25 to Max 100 degree Celsius|
|Pour Point||>-10 degree Celsius|
|Flash Point||>150 degree Celsius|
|Density||0.90 - 0.95 kg/L at 25 degree Celsius|