A water soluble compound with good wetting agent, surfactant and corrosion inhibiting properties that provide corrosion control in oil and gas production system against acidic gas and inorganic salt corrosion.
- Effective filmer.
- Excellent cleaning properties with effective inhibition.
- Compatible with virtually all production fluids.
- Low emulsion.
- Effective against CO2 and H2S induced corrosion.
- Effective for vapor phase inhibition.
- Wide temperature range application.
- Continuous or batch injection
Corrosion Inhibitor is applied neat with continuous or batch application being recommended at typical dosing ranges from 50 - 500 ppm dependent on the degree of corrosiveness.
- Piping system
- Water injection systems
- Water disposal systems
- Producing oil wells with high water cut
Typical Physical Properties
|Operating Temperatures||Min 25 to Max 100 degree Celsius|
|Pour Point||>-15 degree Celsius|
|Flash Point||>80 degree Celsius|
|Density||0.935 - 0.950 kg/L at 25 degree Celsius|